Monday, November 17, 2008

Disappointment

Today at noon I had an appointment to get naked and let some woman rub all over my body. Now before y'all go and think I've gone lesbian, let me clarify.... I had an appointment for a massage. I just love a massage!

I've had some soreness under my right shoulder blade and some uncomfortableness in my lower back that I knew she could work out for me.

Amidst the dust, noise and mess of getting a new ceiling, and paint fumes from the work room getting painted here at work, I was very much anticipating a break this morning. So, the time came. I pulled up to the curb and walked ever so excitedly to the door...that was locked. I waited a few minutes, thinking she just might be in with another client. I then called the number on the door where an impersonal machine took my call. It had no idea how disappointed I was.

Unfortunately, the woman with the hands of magic had forgotten to mark my name in her calendar. My hour of relaxation was whisked away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Mama Joz, we know how you love getting naked.
Yours Friends at PECA

Anonymous said...

Hey Mama Joz, Where are you?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Yours Friends at PECA