Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Anniversaries

Yesterday...Happy 65th Wedding Anniversary to my grandparents!!

Today...Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary to my in-laws!!

My husband and I are so blessed to have such awesome examples of long-standing marriages so close to us.

My own parents would have celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in September, but they decided to get one of those heart-wrenching divorces after 35 years of marriage. Seems they each had been miserable long enough. However, that's another story for another day.

We've been through quite a lot together, my darlin' and me, after over twenty years of putting up with each other's sh..tuff! One thing's for sure, though, I sure don't want to imagine growing old without him! I want Bud & Pud to have to plan a fancy, dancy, schmancy, golden wedding anniversary party for us!

Merry Christmas Eve...hope Santa's good to all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama Joz, We are worried about you. Hope you arent sick or lost and cant find your way home.

Your Friends at PECA