Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm a Little Behind

Funny, when I read that title again, it makes me think that I'm trying to say I'm a small ass. I really just mean to say that it's been entirely too long since I've posted here. Lots of things have taken place since my last entry... and I really need to remedy that. I KNOW you miss hearing from me!

For now, here's a quick rundown of updates:

I have become a surrogate mother to 10 puppies.
A one-year old stitch has been removed from my breast.
My 85-year-old grandmother is on Facebook.
Pud has posed "half-naked" for a strange man/fashion photographer from South Beach.
Bud wants to join the Marines.
Big Joz has found the Lord.
Mother has a new lease on life, thanks to a combo pacemaker/defibrillator.
My father is engaged yet again.
The half-breed still lives with us.

One thing that hasn't changed... I still live and enjoy a crazy and blessed life! Happy 2011!

1 comment:

stylonp said...

Love the title... that's what I thought you were saying :)