Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things I Love

Aside from the obvious "My Children"... some things I love:

* The color turquoise
* Happy surprise handwritten notes in my mailbox
* A really tender beef roast
* Massages
* Big closets
* My Mimi's mashed potatoes
* Eating at a Japanese Hibachi grill
* Coconut Rum
* Pedicures
* The smell of rain
* Naps
* My black yoga pants from Lady Foot Locker
* The Pioneer Woman
* A really full toothbrush
* Cooking for those I love
* Hearing a baby's giggle
* Reminiscing
* Road trips
* Bacon
* The smell of coffee brewing
* Wintergreen Lifesavers that have turned soft
* New friends that feel like old friends
* A bargain
* Hugs
* The smell of men's cologne
* Breakfast at Cracker Barrel
* "Found" money
* Knowing all my bills are current
* My black Frye boots
* Christmas shopping trips with Kim-Kim, my Asian lover
* Savannah, Charleston and Beaufort
* Being a woman
* Personalized and monogrammed stuff

1 comment:

lsu90girl said...

Okay, I pretty much knew most of those about you - still cool to read!