Thursday, October 30, 2008

Making a Change

Well, today's the day...the first day of the rest of my life! Well, sort of.

My local gym has been offering a "Make a Change" challenge. I have accepted the challenge. For the next 12 weeks, I'll be a member of the gym--no commitments, no contracts, no enrollment fee...just a member with a chance to make a change.

So, at 5:00 (less than an hour...ACK!), I'll meet with a trainer who will orient me and get me started. We'll work together to come up with goals and she'll show me what to do, how to do it, how often to do it, etc. Then in six weeks, we'll reevaluate and see what progress I have made (hopefully I won't have REgressed!).

Lucky for me, Big Joz bought that elliptical machine and set it up right in our living room, so on the days I only have to do cardio, I can just do it in the comfort of my own home. That Big Joz...he's so darn thoughtful!

So...wish me luck...you know I'm gonna need it!

No comments: